Welcome

Welcome back to the De La Cruz Family Tree Blogsite. We are restarting this blog to coincide with the renewed effort to plan and have our family reunion. On this blogsite you can expect to find all of the necessary information that will help you to know just where we are in this process. If you are able and willing to commit to helping us in the planning and/or research related to our efforts we would appreciate it if you would obtain a Yahoo and Facebook account so that we can communicate during this process.In addition; this blog is for any information regarding our family. So if you have information like new births, weddings, etc, please send the info to my email (codeenf2@yahoo.com) and I will place it on the blog under your family's name.Also the Wall Of Honor is open to all military personnel past and present. Please forward the info to me and I will place it on the blog.Also if you want a picture slide show on the site please let me know via email and we will start doing what it takes to put it on. I need the birth and death years of all those who we have lost over the years. Please forward them to me so that I may update the IN MEMORY OF section of this blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010